From the world's largest producer of Shea Butter.
Sourced from Burkina Faso, Africa, our refined Shea Butter is ideal for cosmetics and soaps.
The Shea butter is a rich, creamy fat that is extracted from the nut of Karite trees, filtered to remove impurities and emulsified into a high-quality, ultra-fine product.
Our shea butter is an ideal choice for the soap making and personal care industry.
We also customise Shea Butter to fit your specifications in purity and texture.
- Less odour.
- Natural moisturiser.
- Acti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- An effective dermal healing agent.
- Cosmetics and personal care products.
- Pack size: 25kg, 185kg, 900kg.
- INCI Name: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter.
- HSN Code: 1515 90 99.
- CAS Number: 194043-92-0.
- EINECS: 293-515-7.
- Animal Testing: Not animal tested.
- GMO: Not tested for GMOs.
- Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components.
- Documents: SDS, Fact Sheet, Sample Recipe, Certificate of Analysis.
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacturing.