Shea Nut Oil is expeller-pressed, fractionated oil obtained from the seeds of African karite trees.
Rich in oleic and stearic fatty acids, shea nut oil is ideal for nourishing and moisturising hair, scalp and skin. During the filtration process, all of the nourishing actives in Shea Butter are drawn out into concentrated shea oil.
- Less odour.
- Natural moisturiser.
- Acti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- An effective dermal healing agent.
- Cosmetics and personal care products.
- Fragrance ingredient.
- Pack size: 25kg, 185kg, 900kg.
- CAS: 91080-23-8.
- INCI Name: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter.
- EINECS: 293-515-7.
- Animal Testing: Not animal tested.
- GMO: Not tested for GMOs.
- Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components.
- Documents: SDS, Fact Sheet, Sample Recipe, Certificate of Analysis.
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacturing.